[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployment contextual information

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 17:38:53 EST 2009

We don't do it yet.  I'm supposed to be working on it. :-)

My thought was to keep it in a ThreadLocal and swap it in whenever a task is run on behalf of a deployment unit.  Which is easy to say...

Alternatively if there was already a way, from any given thread, to discover what DeploymentUnit is being executed, that could work too (the logging context could be stashed on the DeploymentUnit instance).  Does the ControllerContext maintain this information?  That would actually be generally cool, if so... the Threads module could hook into that to make sure that that information carries over into executed tasks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209706#4209706

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209706