[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Negotiation 2.0.3.GA Released

david.wade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 12 20:19:00 EST 2009

Am trying it on JBoss 5 and its nearly working...  Main issue we had was a reverse lookup of IP of our KDC resulted in a different server name...

Using the negotiation toolkit, basic negotiation and security domain tests work, but the secured test results in a 401 page.

I have server logs and config but is this the right place to post questions and if not where should they go ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209744#4209744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209744