[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - work with Eclipse 3.4.1 platform and Jboss AS + portal 2.7.1

akumarkind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 04:00:47 EST 2009

Hi All

 I have installed Eclipse 3.4.1 and Jboss AS + Prtal bundel 2.7.1. I am creating Dynamic web project but not able to found  Portlet Project v1.0 in configuration section for Target Environment: jboss 4.2 Runtime while creating Dynamic Web Project. Please help me how this option will come in Ecipse. I am follow this reference guide  http://docs.jboss.org/tools/3.0.0.Beta1/en/jboss_portal_tools_ref_guide/html_single/index.html .

Please help me

Thanks & Regards
Avanish Kumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209803#4209803