[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Hot deployment of jar file

r_sudip16 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 04:17:17 EST 2009

I am having a problem regarding the hot deployment of a jar file. Suppose I dropped a jar file in deploy directory and after that I made some changes of a class into that jar and again I redeployed that jar file into deploy directory, but the following changes were not getting reflected. So I want a solution to this problem if any configuration required to be changed for jar hot deployment. Plz help me out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209812#4209812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209812