[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - JBoss Messenger upgrade to 1.4.2. GA - MDBs suddenly want MQ

mhoennig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 04:34:00 EST 2009

We are using JBoss Messenger 1.4.0 for a product under development. I tried to upgrade to 1.4.2 today, but all over the sudden:

21:15:57,719 WARN [ServiceController] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:ear=hsa.ear,jar=hsar.jar,name=QueueStatusReceiver,service=EJB3
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager is not registered.

Where QueueStatusReceiver is an MDB.

But why does it suddenly ask for a JBoss MQ service? It did work with 1.4.0 and there is nothing about MQ in our config at all and neither in our source code. Any idea where I could start checking what's going on?

Thanks
... Michael

p.s. I was pointed to this forum as a response to the same question on the JBosse Messenger forum

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209817#4209817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209817