[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 04:57:59 EST 2009

Thanks. Appreciate the response... maybe you can persuade the powers that be to get a support contract ;)

I'll take a look at the jgroups, but one thing that comes to mind are the effects (good or otherwise) of running the cluster in Virtual environments - are there any known issues with this? Given that we're running both JBoss and MySQL in   VMs? I've not seen anything obvious, but in some searches I'm sure I've seen passing comments on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209827#4209827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209827