[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: JBoss Messenger upgrade to 1.4.2. GA - MDBs suddenly wan

mhoennig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 07:13:17 EST 2009

I can hardly post all my JBoss configuration.  The point is: It DID WORK with JBoss  Messenger 1.4.0 and I just upgraded to 1.4.2. I have not changed my other config at all.

But anyway: Here my annotations (... is just a placeholder):

@MessageDriven(activationConfig=
	{
		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType", propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination", propertyValue="queue/...Status"),
		@ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="acknowledgeMode", propertyValue="Auto-acknowledge")
	} )
public class QueueStatusReceiver
	implements javax.jms.MessageListener

Here the relevant part of boss-messaging.sar/destinations-service.xml:

  <mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueService"
      name="jboss.messaging.destination:service=Queue,name=...Status"
      xmbean-dd="xmdesc/Queue-xmbean.xml">
      <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer
      jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice

Which other of the vast amount of configs would you need?  As I said, there is not a single word of MQ in any config file.  Not a single!  And yet, some JBoss part suddenly is asking for it.

Maybe one hint: I am using sslbisocket, but I also used it with 1.4.0 and it did work (just not with PostgreSQL 8.3 anymore - but that's a different problem).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209858#4209858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209858