[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Getting Failed to insert node

atifoxon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 07:46:18 EST 2009

"manik.surtani at jboss.com" wrote : "atifoxon" wrote : Have you checked the insert SQL also?

  | I thought you said it was just the create table DDL that was broken.  Have you tried it with my workaround?  Could just be that your table structure was broken and hence the other SQL not working.

Yes i have checked it after creating table manually but insert SQL is still generating syntax error

"mircea.markus" wrote :
  | The cache loader will modify the data in the store (database in your scenario) when in memory data gets changed. What it won't do is update in-memry data whenever data gets modified in the database. The way the data from DB is updated when an in memory change is made is influenced by the "passivation" attribute of the "loaders" config element.

I am talking about the real database and not db acting as cache loader store. The scenario I am referring to is how dirty data marker concepts operates, whenever data get modified it is reflected in dirty data marker in db, so when requesting application see this dirty data marker set, it refresh its cached data.

Does API provides such sort of synchronization: like if cache data is populated from let say joining two different tables (card_accounts, card_profile)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209869#4209869

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209869