[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - java source code generator

hhhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 08:35:14 EST 2009

hello,

is there a tool that produces java source code from a process definition and generates string constants for node-names, transition-names and so on?

like from

  | <process-definition  xmlns=""  name="my-process">
  |
  | 	<start-state name="start-state">
  | 		<transition to="decision-node" name="tra-decision"></transition>
  | 	</start-state>
  |
  |     <decision name="decision-node">
  |         <handler ...	</handler>
  |         <transition to="node-1" name="tra-node1"></transition>
  |         <transition to="node-2" name="tra-node2"></transition>
  |     </decision>
  |
  |     <node name="node-1"> ...</node>

  | class WorkflowConstants {
  |
  |     public final String PROCESSDEFINITON_MYPROCESS = "my-process";
  |     public final String NODE_NODE_1 = "node-1";
  |     public final String TRANSITION_TRA_DECISION = "tra-decision";
  |
  | }

helps to keep process definitions and java code in sync and avoid missspelling of node and transition names.

hans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209882#4209882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209882