[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JDK 1.6.0_10/JBoss4.2.0.GA/JBossWS 2.0.0 - setProperty m

ZeMagik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 09:00:21 EST 2009

Hi,

My conf :
Windows XP
JDK 1.5.0_14
JBoss AS 5.0.0 GA

I get this "java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all subclasses of SOAPMessage" with my junit tests runned from ant.

I checked that :
- JBoss is the jdk5-compiled version
- I compile Junit tests with the JDK5 and I launched Junit with all the JBoss libraries in the classpath : lib/endorsed, common and client.
- To be sure, I removed all occurence of JDK and JRE 6.0 from my computer.

If you have any clue... Thanks for your help.

Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209892#4209892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209892