[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Create table warning... Need help!

ablegreen27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 10:30:32 EST 2009

Dear PeterJ,

Thanks for the info.  I downloaded the source for
JBoss In Action, and built the Ch 15 production
database (from which I discovered some
minor configuring in the ch00/build.resources
file - designating MySQL as the target DB, as
well as providing MySQL root/pasword info).

In any case, the Ant build was successful, so
I now have a second production environment
with which to compare when encountering
issues going forward - thanks.

Unfortunately, when I executed the production
server configuration, I encountered the same
warning (i.e., ran the production server once,
which created the appropriate DB tables and
had no warning; then ran the production server
again, upon which the CREATE_TABLE warning
occurred).

It appears that the production implementation
provided by the example source for the
JBoss in Action book has the same issue
(i.e., a CREATE_TABLE warning on all
executions following the initial execution).

Thanks again for your suggestions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209938#4209938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209938