[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - SQLException

jotnarta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 14 08:48:31 EST 2009

Hi All
I am testing datasource usage in JBoss with mysql database. I've  created the configuration file, and run the client, but I got the following exception:

Exception thrown java.sql.SQLException: Table not found in statement [select * from quest_choices]

Table quest_choices exists and contains data, but I don't know why I got this error. I am using JBoss 5 and mysql 5.1.7, any help will be highly apprecieated...

Thanx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210124#4210124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210124