[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBM poll frequency with HTTP transport

Dave Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 14 09:41:10 EST 2009

Sorry, I meant to include the version info in the original post but then forgot.  We're using JBoss 4.2.2 app server with JBM 1.4.0.SP3.  I thought about posting in the remoting forum also but then I thought maybe it had more to do with how we've written the client.  Using a MessageListener would seem to be the proper way of doing it, though the simple HTTP example uses the synchronous receive() call, so it wasn't clear if that was the proper way to do it when using the HTTP transport.

I guess I'll post over in remoting also to see if anyone there has any ideas.

Thanks,
Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210134#4210134

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210134