[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - ExpirationAlgorithm - Eviction Policy

thangamani_r do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 04:15:51 EST 2009

Hi ,

 I need an example to configure ExpirationAlgorithm correctly using config file .

Right now I am using

<eviction wakeUpInterval="500">
  | <default algorithmClass="org.jboss.cache.eviction.ExpirationAlgorithm" eventQueueSize="100000">
  |          <property name="maxNodes" value="500" />
  |          <property name="expirationKeyName" value="Opportunity" />
  | 	</default>
  |          </eviction>

But with this  I get the following message

 WARN  [ExpirationAlgorithm] No expiration key 'Opportunity' for Nod

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210266#4210266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210266