[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Jboss 4.0.5 Multiple Interfaces

ovidiu_a do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 05:35:43 EST 2009

Hi,

Is it possible, or better yet, how exactly should Jboss be configured / ran to listen on multiple IP addresses. At the moment I can either bind it to one of the interfaces or have it use the default one, I'm interested in using 3 interfaces.

To be more precise, it does 'listen' on the interfaces, but it replies on only 1 of them. Ex:

Jboss machine ip's:

192.168.1.4
10.3.3.3
10.3.4.3

Each of them are separate networks. By default it's listening on all interfaces ( gets request) , but the reply goes out on only 10.3.3.3. Any way to change this ?

Thank you

P.S. I am rather inexperienced with this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210293#4210293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210293