[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - OPTIMISTIC Node Locking Scheme Configuration for EJB3 Entity

mihai.ratiu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 13:16:47 EST 2009

Can someone tell me how to completely configure optimistic locking for EJB3EntityTreeCache? I put the

<attribute name ="NodeLockingScheme">OPTIMISTIC</attribute>

atribute in the ejb3-entity-cache-service.xml file, but I read on the wiki page that I need to setup an OptimisticTreeCacheProvider. How can I configure that? Also what other detail should I be aware of?

Regards,
Mihai

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210460#4210460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210460