[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Status of EJBTHREE-1096 Make SLSB and SFSB hot deployabl

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 15:23:26 EST 2009

Ah, so we're not the only ones currently overloaded. ;)

Unfortunately, I cannot give you an estimate now.  We do feature-specific planning for each EJB3 release (every 2 weeks), and we have a longer-term roadmap as well.  At the moment EJBTHREE-1096 is not on the roadmap (which mostly involves spec compliance for EJB 3.1, as you can see from the dev forums), and the little tinkering I've done last weekend shows that it'll need some more attention than a couple hours to make a point release.

For now the workaround continues to be hot-deployable applications (working, though is different from incremental redeploy of classes).

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210498#4210498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210498