[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging gets stuck

bonio100 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 07:39:27 EST 2009

First I will move from 1.4.0.SP3 to 1.4.2.SP1.  If the problem still persists, I will try to post the details.

My symptoms are very similar. during sustained high throughput (~120 object msg/sec), normally after 2-3 days JBM will apear to stop consuming messages from the queue.  Can post fine, queue count goes up but nothing reads off it, even though it looks like the listener thread is still listening.

When it happens again, will get a stack trace and try to isolate the problem as a unit test.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210663#4210663

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210663