[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Problem singleton scheduling in a clustered JBoss 4.02 (

kenshiro2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 12:46:23 EST 2009

You are righe. I think the same thing: the problem could be related to the RUN parameters. But I have another doubt: could it be related to some class  reflection problem?

It could seem it tries to find a RUN method that it doesn't find.

I checked the documentation and the Internet google world but I always have the same example with HIT, NOTIFICATIONS and so on...

It is a little bit frustrating...

cheers

ken

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210789#4210789