[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Problems with jaas SecurityDomain and @MessageDriven

lukeb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 13:01:09 EST 2009

I'm porting an existing application from 422GA to 5 and am having trouble with security where we use @MessageDriven.

Within the app we have an existing bean with the @MessageDriven annotation. Within this annotation we set the user and password @ActivationConfigProperty. These credentials exist within our custom Jaas security domain.

I've changed the SecurityStore within messaging-jboss-beans.xml so that the security domain points to our domain (ie  java:/jaas/mydomain).

And finally within the destinations-service.xml I have put an entry for the queue referenced in the @MessageDriven bean (This queue used to be auto-created in 422 but understand this is no longer the default behaviour, hence the destinations-service.xml entry).

However, when I start Jboss5 I get the error:

javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: User myuser is NOT authenticated

My security domain's JaasLoginModule is never called, it seems like the security domain association is not realised when the annotation is processed.

Can anyone see anything obvious I've missed?

Note that my bean has the @SecurityDomain attribute, and I've tried all 3 flavours of this to no avail.

Cheers

Luke

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210795#4210795