[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Bind Error with GSSAPI SASL using JBossNegotiate

david.wade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 16:30:01 EST 2009

nulltransfer/darran

I also can't get this working.   It just silently fails.  Testing with the toolkit war passes the first two tests but on the secured.

I also rebuild the jboss-negotiation-2.0.3.GA.jar to add the same logging I see that you did and found that the bind is failing with exactly the same error as you had.  This exception logging need to be added to the release.

Did you resolve why it was not working for you ?

Darran suggested I create a wireshark capture, but I see no way to attach it here.   Any suggestion where I should put it.

Will work on the active directory debugging now.   Will post what we find, but project timescales will soon dictate a switch of app server if this is not resolved soon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210865#4210865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210865