[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - MDB calling a session bean but session bean not getting reus

shreyasshinde do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 20:12:33 EST 2009

Hello,

Sorry about the cross post. I have already posted this message in the EJB/JBoss forums but didn't get any solutions.

Here is the original post
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210891#4210891

The issue is that when an MDB invokes some SLSB, the SLSB seems to be marked as busy even after the MDB is done using it. As a consequence, the SLSB don't get reused. Every time the MDB invokes an SLSB a new SLSB gets created.

The JMX MBean view however, shows that the bean is available.

I have a nice application to show this behavior but I dont know how to attach it to this post.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shreyas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210894#4210894