[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Exception coming in creating our own Connection Factory

siddharth_2279 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 22:44:50 EST 2009

Hi,

anonymous wrote : You need to deploy the http remoting transport. There should be an example, remoting-http-service.xml.

  | The Remoting docs will have instructions on how to do this.

What do I need to do to deploy the http remoting transport. Where is this file : remoting-http-service.xml? I am able to see only the file remoting-bisocket-service.xml in the path (jboss-5.0.0.GA\server\default\deploy\messaging).

Where are the remoting docs? Please tell me the path.

Do I need to specifically deploy http remoting transport for the messaging examples.  We weren't required to do this in JBoss-4.2.2.G.A

Please guide me. I am not able to proceed because of this. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210907#4210907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210907