[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Need to restart JBoss, to avoid Could Not Instantiate Bean E

amollekurwale do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 01:29:55 EST 2009

Hi,
I am developing a enterprise application, wherein, sometimes, when GUI user sends a request for a particular operation, and EJB is invoked, I get an exception 'javax.ejb.EJBException Could not instantiate bean'.
When I restart JBOSS, the error goes away.
Had it been my application problem, it would occur whenever the request was sent.
What is the reason for this exception, and how to avoid it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210921#4210921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210921