[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Writing custom Async Loader

canik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 08:25:53 EST 2009

I have not analyzed all the JDBC code, but in line 398 in AsyncCacheLoader.java it says

  | int i = queue.drainTo(mods, config.getBatchSize());

Let's assume our batch size is 100, and we have 9 transactions with 11 modifications each (sum=99 transactions) and another transaction with 4 modifications => sum=103 modifications.

The code above would take the first 100 modifications, that is it would split the last transaction, and commit this to the DB. Please correct me if I am mistaken - as mentioned above, I have not read all the sources.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211060#4211060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211060