[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Service bean initialized twice

Egidijus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 11:32:18 EST 2009

I have "bad" feeling that @Service bean is instantiated two time... I am lookuping it from the two places: one is from the client site via remote interface and another - using local interface for itnernal use.
Could someone confirm or deny this or point to some specification material? And perhaps there is workaroud?

Thanks, a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211172#4211172

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211172