[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error starting up the JBOSS 4.0.5 Application Server

Kuzmich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 18 15:38:51 EST 2009

We had this issue. We had two instances of jboss in cluster and were getting these messages in log. It was because we had two implementations of JGroups with different version located in server/default/lib. Occasionally each of servers in cluster were choosing its own implementation so they were incompatible: 2.2.8 and 2.2.7.1. The removal of redundant jar resolved the issue.
In your case it seems that your JBoss is conflicting with another one in the same network.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211269#4211269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211269