[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Problem in data source binding while server start

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 05:44:03 EST 2009

Hello Sunil,

"vickyk" wrote : jars will be deployer before the datasource(-ds.xml)

I am wrong here ;(
The default setting are like this
<descriptors>
  |          <value value="250:.rar,300:-ds.xml,400:.jar,500:.war,550:.jse,650:.ear,800:.bsh"/>
  |       </descriptors>
Let us perform some of the troubleshooting activities.
Let us deploy the -ds.xml file only first and test if you are able to get this deployed properly, you should verify the deployment of the -ds.xml file through a simple jsp page.
This test will confirm if the -ds.xml file is getting deployed properly without deploying the jar.
Also let me know what this jar is doing, is this jar an EJB application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211398#4211398

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211398