[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Integration with Oracle AQ via Sun Adapter

ryandavid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 05:49:23 EST 2009

Caused by: oracle.jms.AQjmsException: argomenti non validi nella chiamata
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsDBConnMgr.checkForSecurityException(AQjmsDBConnMgr.java:321)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsDBConnMgr.getConnection(AQjmsDBConnMgr.java:541)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsDBConnMgr.<init>(AQjmsDBConnMgr.java:69)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsConnection.<init>(AQjmsConnection.java:163)
  | 	at oracle.jms.AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory.java:108)
  | 	at com.sun.genericra.outbound.ManagedQueueConnectionFactory.createConnection(ManagedQueueConnectionFactory.java:60)
  | 	at com.sun.genericra.outbound.AbstractManagedConnectionFactory.createPhysicalConnection(AbstractManagedConnectionFactory.java:141)
  | 	at com.sun.genericra.outbound.AbstractManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(AbstractManagedConnectionFactory.java:122)
  | 	... 33 more

I debugged the aqapi.jar class file and I discovered that it is called the method createConnection (the first method that doesn't take user/password parameters) of AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory class.

So the problem should be in classes of sun adapter.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211404#4211404

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211404