[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Access Session Bean from a Servlet in external WAR

formica do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 07:45:15 EST 2009

I think I can answer to my own post:
in the EAR I had a META-INF/jboss-app.xml containing this:

  | <jboss-app>
  |   <loader-repository>
  |     AlignServer:archive=AlignServer.ear
  |   </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

and adding a jboss-web.xml to the WEB-INF/ of the WAR

  | <jboss-web>
  |    <class-loading>
  |       <loader-repository>
  |        AlignServer:archive=AlignServer.ear
  |       </loader-repository>
  |    </class-loading>
  | </jboss-web>

it worked !!

The only problem is that I do not really understand what I'm doing here ;-)

I think that having a loader-repository defined in the EAR I'm activating a sort of isolation, and if I do not tell the war to use the same repository
then I get the error...

Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211441#4211441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211441