[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - where to set the database properties while installing jbpm-i

santoshkumarsamala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 12:13:35 EST 2009

when I execute jbpm-installer-3.3.1GA, the wizard will run and I give the location of jboss and also in one of the screen i say that iam using mysql , then the wizard executes completely creating jbpm folder in jboss4.2.2./server/default/deploy/

when i open that newly created jbpm folder i am able to see a file called jbpm-mysql-ds.xml, it has three lines

  | <xa-datasource-property name="URL">${jdbc.mysql.url}</xa-datasource-property>
  |     <user-name>${jdbc.mysql.username}</user-name>
  |     <password>${jdbc.mysql.password}</password>
  |

>From where these three values will be configured, i couldnt find any file where i can configure these values,  i have declared my self a file called mysql-ds.xml in deploy folder with following values

<datasources>
  |    <local-tx-datasource>
  |     <jndi-name>JbpmDS</jndi-name>
  |       <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbpm</connection-url>
  |       <!-- The driver class -->
  |       <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
  |       <!-- The login and password -->
  |       <user-name>root</user-name>
  |       <password>welcome</password>
  |    </local-tx-datasource>
  | </datasources>

but it gives me an error

please help me to resolve this, iam breaking the head for the past 2 days

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211574#4211574

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211574