[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Upgrade JBoss Remoting on JBoss 5

jbabad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 12:42:45 EST 2009

Hi,

Using JBoss 5.0.0.GA and its JBM I've seen the following exception

  | Exception in thread "Timer-2" java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.jboss.remoting.ConnectionValidator.run() should not be called directly; use org.jboss.remoting.ConnectionValidator.addConnectionListener() instead.
  |         at org.jboss.remoting.ConnectionValidator.run(ConnectionValidator.java:289)
  |         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
  |         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

According to JIRA JBREM-1071 this is fixed in JBoss remoting 2.5.0.SP3.
JBoss 5 comes with JBREM 2.5.0.SP2, so can I upgrade; and how?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211587#4211587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211587