[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Transaction is not active

itechmani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 15:27:44 EST 2009

I have made the connection time to an hour from the very huge time given above. Please find the below change that i made to jboss-service.config file in the conf folder under messaging profile where i deploy my application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211627#4211627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211627