[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Problem in data source binding while server start

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 01:00:02 EST 2009

Since the -ds.xml file gets converted into set of MBeans and it seems that the deployment of those generated MBeans and scheculer-service.xml are clashing.
why to make things complex?
You can encapsulate the scheduler service in the sar and later add this sar with the -ds.xml inside the EAR and use the strict deployment.
Another option I can think of defining the  tag with dependeny on the jboss.jca MBean in the schedular-services.xml.
To confirm the accurate working of things enable the trace logs for the deployers and verify the stuff ;)
I am sure the options that I have mentioned will work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211686#4211686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211686