[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Error reading tld listeners javax.servlet.ServletExcepti

rvdwalt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 09:06:45 EST 2009

I've gotten the same problem when deploying our application.

It seems to only happen when the server don't have access or the access has been limited by a proxy server to the internet. Thus I would say that the web lookup is happening for the TLD file.

I've seen it on 2 machines an OpenSuse 10.3 and a Windows machine. The OpenSuse machine seems to recover from the problem after about 5 minutes but not the windows machine (I've had to stop JBoss after 20 minutes of it hanging. The Linux machine started showing the beehaviour when we locked it's firewall down to allow only incomming access on certain ports and no outgoing access.

I would like to know if there is a way to disable the lookup that JBoss is doing with regards to custom TLD files that is included in the ear file. Or what to do so that JBoss picks up the TLD file properly

Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211819#4211819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211819