[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Single Dashboard For Multiple Portal

sambit_dixit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 20 12:17:30 EST 2009

Hi Vivek,
   Thanks for the link. I have looked into this. So do you extend CustomizationManagerService and overwrite the method, then adding this to Jboss-Service.xml of Jboss-Portal.sar or recompiling the existing CustomizationManagerService code and no change in Jboss-Service.xml. What i was thinking of is adding one attribute in mbean descriptor of Jboss-Service.xml, if this attribute is set to ON this will no more copy the template portal, it will copy the portal objects for which user has access. We can probably have a private method in CustomizationManagerService which can handle this scenarios. Just to make sure, Do you see if this change in CustomizationManagerService impacts any other place.

Regards
-Sambit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211903#4211903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211903