[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: SPECjAppServer2004

zeravlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 21 13:27:33 EST 2009

Thanks for your clarifiying answer, Brian.
I think I was missing some reading though.

My intention was using the commercial SPECjAppServer2004 to evaluate JBoss Cache 3.0 with educational purposes.
Now I see this isn't possible.
I'll have to write my own EJB3 application, I guess.
However, it'll be welcome if you know of any tool/app I can use to evaluate JBC 3.0.

I'd like you to answer one more question.
Reading the administration and configuration guide of JBoss App Server 5.0 section 16.4.3 http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Administration_And_Configuration_Guide/5/html_single/index.html it talks about the farm deployment as the way to deploy a clustered application by deploying it to the farm directory.
However, in the Installation and configuration guide of JBoss App Server 5.0, section 1.5.5 http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Installation_And_Getting_Started_Guide/5/html_single/index.html it says farm service has been removed and replaced with a HASingletonDeploymentScanner.

So, how's the deployment of a clustered application in JBoss 5.0 ?

Thanks in advance for your time !!
Regards.
Ignacio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212045#4212045