[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Dashboard configuration - drag and drop

diparc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 22 20:13:54 EST 2009

I was looking at other posts in the forum and figured that I do need to manage hibernate transactions. I modified the code to do that and it is working now.

Hoping this is the right way though, please share your thoughts -

I am leaving the code snippet here -

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212106#4212106

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212106