[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: unable to connect to JBM server using SSH port forwardin

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 03:17:37 EST 2009

10x, but the information on this page doesn't help
I have tried
 -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=<external_host_name>
  |     -Djava.rmi.server.useLocalHostname=true
  |  but no success .. the same exception..

The page says:
Open three ports through your firewall, one for the naming service, a second for the naming service RmiPort, and a third for the jrmp RMIObjectPort.
But how to tell my client for these three ports? I have only configured

  | java.naming.provider.url=localhost:1200

I'm not behind a firewall, I just mimic as if the JBM server resides on some host (localhost in this case) in my LAN using port forwarding (ssh tunneling).

Has anybody done something like this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212146#4212146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212146