[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JARs in EAR using single orm.xml

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 04:32:10 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | I have one EAR with multiple Jars that each contain their own orm.xml (besides persistence.xml and ejb-jar.xml).
  | Each of the jars contains one Pojo defined via Deployment Descirptor as an Entity.
  |
  | When they are deployed I can clearly see that while for each jar the system tries to map the Pojos as Entities, but each time uses the same first orm.xml that was deployed.

I gave this a try with a sample application on JBossAS-5.0 GA. I don't see this issue. When each of the jar in my EAR is being deployed, i can see that each of the orm.xml is read and the corresponding entity deployed.

Does each of your orm.xml contain "distinct" entities? Or are you mapping the same entity in all these orm.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212162#4212162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212162