[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Cannot start server

handro1104 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 07:45:50 EST 2009

Thank you PeterJ; I am trying to follow your instructions.  I apologize for creating confusion but I am really new at JBoss and Seam and I don't really get the meaning of all those forums.  On the other hand, I have exactly the same problem with JBoss developer environment and with JBoss tools with Eclipse while I am trying to create a Seam project: is it a problem with JBoss tools or is it a problem with seam?
I hope I can get an answer to the problem that JBoss server doesn't start from JBoss developer environment in this forum (I can start it from the command line).
I am going to post the problem of creating entity classes in a Seam forum.
Again thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212241#4212241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212241