[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Serving Static Content JBoss5.0.0.GA

ramboid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 08:05:31 EST 2009

Do you know how to use the DefaultServlet to render static content?  If I understand clearly, in JBoss 5.x, one cannot add a Context element to the Host element anywhere.  Researching the wiki, I found somebody that mentioned the use of the DefaultServlet to serve static content but the explanation is somewhat thrifty.

Another possibility is to copy the static content to the ROOT.war folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212249#4212249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212249