[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Suppressing replication whilst still persisting?

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 23 11:58:15 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : I have tried suppressed replication with no persistence interceptor configured, and it worked. But as soon as I uncomment the persistence config in the jboss cache xml, replication suppression becomes ineffective.
It shouldn't replicate stuff even when cache loaders are configured. Are you sure the two cache instances you use do not share the same store? E.g. both caches connecting to same database?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212341#4212341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212341