[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: unable to connect to JBM server using SSH port forwardin

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 04:48:29 EST 2009

Ok, I have two more questions.

1. Say that I have specified thesecondaryBindPort and secondaryConnectPort at JBM server. Then in the client LAN say I have "jbmfake" host on which I set up three port forwardings:
jbmfake:serverBindPort -> jbm:serverBindPort
jbmfake:secondaryBindPort-> jbm:secondaryBindPort
jbmfake:secondaryConnectPort-> jbm:secondaryConnectPort

The question is how to configure the client jndi props and rmi props:

  | -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=<external_host_name>
  | -Djava.rmi.server.useLocalHostname=true

<external_host_name>=?

  | java.naming.provider.url=jbmfake:SOME_PORT

SOME_PORT=?

2. The above seems to be the configuration when we have single node cluster. So what about two/three/... nodes in the cluster? Could secondaryBindPort and secondaryConnectPort be specified in
\docs\examples\binding-manager\sample-bindings.xml ?
Do I have to port forward for each node separately or a subset (like 1 node) is sufficient?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212549#4212549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212549