[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Problems with db when using security domain

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 14:47:43 EST 2009

So this seems like a bug with JBoss(4.2.2.GA) but I am not sure if anyone is aware of it or has reproduced it.

Basically just create a security domain.  My domain is using the BaseCertLoginModule.  Then have two datasources setup, one that is named 'DefaultDS' and one that is named something else 'AnotherDS'.  Configure each data source with a different driver.  When you get inside a bean get the 'AnotherDS' and call getConnection, then call something like prepareStatment.  Sit back and watch the driver for the 'DefaultDS' get called.

Something is getting corrupted in JBoss when you use @SecurityDomain or when you set-up the context specific stuff for use with the security domain i.e. Context.SECURITY_PRINIPAL..

How do i get JBoss to look at this issue and confirm there is a bug?

Thanks,
Billy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212723#4212723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212723