[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: unable to connect to JBM server using SSH port forwardin

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 15:33:01 EST 2009

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote : All you have to do is to define the two ports on remoting (as we use random ports on that case), and open the ports you need (or forward the ports you need), according to the wiki page.

  | If you want to change any ports, you will have to change the XML configs.

I already told you those settings don't have any effect on Jboss.

Refer to JBAS documentation, or ask on the jboss forum. This is about configuring the JNDI ports.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212737#4212737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212737