[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WIP: XForms editor based on VPE

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 18:12:07 EST 2009

I forgot, Since you guys probably already have the correct environment, it is easy to give it a go... keep in mind, it is still a wip

http://rapidshare.com/files/201969941/xformseditor.tar.gz.html
MD5: D2B3DBF36FBC0CAA29FA94C67192A2CE

The jar file needs to go into either your plugins dir or in e.g. a <eclipse-home>/dropins/xformseditor/plugins dir

The widgets.xhtml is an example where almost every 'control' is used. Not all are implemented yet, but that is just some more work, not rocket science (e.g. a date input is now displayed as a radio, so I know it is detected that is should be something different than text/boolean)

When opening the widgets file, make sure it is opened with the jboss tools html editor (check in 'open with')

I have some issues with drag/drop and alignment the six boxes/line for scaling elements, but I'm not sure I cause them or it is a more generic issue.

Also there does not seem to be a scrollbar in the visual part.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212781#4212781

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212781