[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Confused about: Eclipse, Eclipse WTP, and JBoss; what d

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 24 19:41:24 EST 2009

You can use either Eclipse + JBoss Tools, or JBoss Developer Studio. The question is whether you want to pay for it or not, how leading-edge you want to be, and if you want support.

Eclipse + JBoss Tools: leading edge, free, no support (other than the forums)

Developer Studio: somewhat older, and thus more stable, costs $$ ($99, if I remember correctly), and I assume it includes support of some kind

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212790#4212790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212790