[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SSO Authentication against Oracle Database

edgoquist do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 01:16:15 EST 2009

Is this possible? Can I use SSO with my existing database authentication. The stuff I've seen so far only shows LDAP examples.

here's a snippet of my login-config to give a better picture of what i'm trying to do:

<application-policy name="myname">

<login-module code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag="required">
<module-option name="dsJndiName">java:/dsname</module-option>
<module-option name="principalsQuery">select passwd from ...</module-option>
<module-option name="rolesQuery">select role from ...</module-option>

</login-module>

</application-policy>

I don't want to change anything there.
thanks. -e.