[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: What is the correct time to invoke the getProperties on

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 04:46:48 EST 2009

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | Maybe MC already has something to achieve this and i am not finding the correct API?
BeanMetaDataBuilder::createContextualInject is the closest you can get.

But your example is different.
Current contextual injection would still need the property name,
it just wouldn't care about what exact bean maps to that property,
it would be determined via type matching.

In your case you would have to "examine" the bean/class,
to find the actual property/field name,
as I don't see how else MC's IoC could know where to inject the matching bean.

But this is "weird" custom behavior. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212855#4212855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212855